We realise different products and services are required to support our varying customer needs. Because of this, we have tiered the supply base to clearly reflect the needs of our customers across the four key groups: employers, programme participants, funding bodies and stakeholders.
We will have:
- end to end partners – delivering the full service model to our customers
- specialist partners – key national or regional specialists delivering targeted support interventions to customers
- spot purchase providers – delivering a range of provision services to customers
We will build an efficient and effective supply chain which ensures we have appropriate partners delivering services across the customer journey. This will include public, private and third sector partners and we will also develop partners to further improve the service to customers.
A significant proportion of our delivery will be through partners to:
- reduce risk
- improve the service to customers
- reflect the needs of our funders
- promote innovation and the sharing of best practice
We recognise that the that the third sector is critical in meeting some of the specialist service needs of our customers which often aren’t provided by either the public or private sector. We are committed to working with our third sector supply base to help develop their skills and capabilities to support more and more customers to achieve the desired outcomes.