We are looking for a driven individual to support our already established team in Weymouth. The ideal candidate will be be well orgainised, able to adapt to change and able to prioritise workloads in a busy team environment. You must work within established procedures to ensure delivery of an efficient and accurate administrative service in accordance with operational service level agreements (SLAs) or deadlines.
1. Responds to first line enquiries from customers or colleagues relating to regional activities, ensuring the best possible service is provided
2. Extracts specified information from documents or adds appropriate standard coding and attachments to documents to support an administrative process.
3. Compile simple summaries of information relating to documents processed to support reporting requirements.
4. Locates and extracts information from files and records as requested to support analytical or reporting requirements.
5. Undertake word processing duties, including formatting letters, memos and reports to an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness
6. Ensure processes are followed for the management of information so all data is accurately captured and stored in accordance with data protection requirements.
7. Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focussed service delivery.
8. Complete a friendly Welcome Call to our customers to book them in for their first appointment and support Consultants as and when required to book customers in for future appointments and group sessions.
9. Send out confirmation emails to customers regarding details of their next appointment, groups session or interview
10. Book rooms in local venues for Consultant and Advisor delivery
11. Schedule and complete IWS calls to customers identifying if any further support is required.
12. Contact employers to obtain verification and ensure evidence requirements of performance are met
13. Manage and reconcile petty cash (where necessary)
14. Adhere to ESF compliance standards with regards to storing and maintaining documents. Also undertake monthly compliance file checks
15. Arrange and complete monthly catch up calls with our disengaged customers.
16. Support Engagement Consultant promoting the Links to Work Programme on social media and updating website where necessary.
17. Support the Performance Manager with adhoc duties to meet deadlines and business demands.
A good standard of basic education
Experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes
Experience of answering first line queries and providing customer focused service delivery
Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.
Business Administration Level 2 (desirable)
Driving License and access to own vehicle preferred but not essential