PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB Provide appropriate tailored support, and guidance to a caseload of In work customers so as many as possible secure appropriate, long term, sustainable outcomes.
Our IWS consultants are able to tailor support to the individual by offering a variety of support. The services our specialists can offer include;
Advice on In Work Benefits;
Working Tax Credits
Council Tax Benefit
Advice on employee rights
Support with progressing into a new role;
Updating CV with current role
Confidential unbiased support with work-related concerns
Sign posting for further training
Advice on reduced hours
Online Tools and Courses
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Manage a caseload of customers to ensure appropriate and effective contractual activity is undertaken and tailored support is provided to all customers who are in work.
2. Provide advice, guidance and support for customers during their employment, supporting their transition from welfare to employment to maximise the potential for customers to sustain employment in the long term, using resolution management techniques where required
3. Help customers to progress. Identify, structure and recommend vacancy and training solutions, if customers wish to progress either within role or onto another employment opportunity.
4. Offer support to meet the specific needs of customers and employers.
5. Develop relationships and networks with key stakeholders including employers, jobcentre teams and provisions and funding providers to ensure smooth operation of all processes
6. Observe and adhere to our customer service standards so that all customers are provided with the same high standard of service that maximises their chances of securing sustainable employment.
7. Maintain IT files and customer records to a required quality standard to ensure the customer journey is documented in accordance with our quality standards. 8. Identify employment and other work related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers. 9. Ensure compliance with our company policies (including Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Data Security) so customers and colleagues are protected at all times.
WL/XC/HRD/V2/0511 KEY INTERFACES Internal; Performance Managers, Consultants, Internal service providers External: Customers, key stakeholders, other external bodies (e.g. Local Authority), Employers.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE A good standard of general education and experience of the world of work Experience of working in a customer focused, results driven environment. The ability to build rapport and work effectively with challenging individuals Knowledge of the local labour market Experience of appropriate IT systems