Working Links on behalf of StartScotland are delivering the Scottish governments flagship employability programme Fair Start Scotland in Edinburgh, West Lothian, Fife, East Ayrshire and South Ayrshire. This voluntary programme is aimed at providing support to disabled people and those at risk of becoming long-term unemployed to find and retain work. This service will provide a coherent range of support that will respond flexibly to the individual needs of customers and their employers.
The purpsoe of this role is to deliver the programme content that will enable customers to meet learning and development targets so that can move towards sustainable outcomes.
1. Deliver and evaluate programme content to meet needs of our customers, moving them towards sustainable outcomes and meet the needs of the contract targets
2. Ensure that all activities are planned and delivered effectively to enable all customers to meet agreed goals.
3. Achieve contractual performance targets through delivering against a range of contract measures.
4. Plan, prepare and complete all necessary documentation and maintain records to ensure adherence to contract and quality standards, awarding bodies and regulatory inspectorate requirements.
5. Take ownership of personal continuing professional development (CPD) to maintain professional standards in line with QTLS.
6. Feed into the continuous improvement of programme content and associated materials to help drive performance and quality of provision.
7. Ensure compliance to all company policies (like Health & Safety (including Safe Learner concept), Equal Opportunities and Code of Conduct policies).
8. Ensure that all learners are given fair access to opportunities by reviewing and changing the programme content and delivery mechanisms.
Internal: Consultants, Employer Services Team, Performance Managers, Operations Manager, Learning & Development team, Skills Leadership team, National Leads.
External: Customers, Training Providers, Employers, Next Step Careers Advice, Jobcentre Plus, Business Link, other Partners.
Experience in delivering 1:1 and group sessions
Knowledge of strategies relevant to teaching and learning
Experience in delivering differentiated learning.
A1/A2 (D32/D33) and V1 (D34) Assessor/Verifier awards, (or be interested in working towards)
Certificate in Adult Learning e.g. Cert Ed or C&G 7407 or equivalent (or be willing to work towards)
Subject Specialism e.g. vocational/literacy/numeracy/ESOL/employability at an appropriate level (or be wiling to work towards)
Internal Applicants - To apply for a position, please send send your CV and expression of interest detailing the skills and experience you've gained to date which you feel are relevant to this role (no more than 500 words) to to Ryan.King@workinglinks.co.uk
External Applicants - please apply via the online application form linked to this role.