· Deliver and evaluate programme content to meet needs of our customers, moving them towards sustainable outcomes and meet the needs of the contract targets
· Ensure that all activities are planned and delivered effectively to enable all customers to meet agreed goals.
· Achieve contractual performance targets through delivering against a range of contract measures.
· Plan, prepare and complete all necessary documentation and maintain records to ensure adherence to contract and quality standards, awarding bodies and regulatory inspectorate requirements.
· Take ownership of personal continuing professional development (CPD) to maintain professional standards in line with QTLS.
· Feed into the continuous improvement of programme content and associated materials to help drive performance and quality of provision.
· Ensure compliance to all company policies (like Health & Safety (including Safe Learner concept), Equal Opportunities and Code of Conduct policies).
· Ensure that all learners are given fair access to opportunities by reviewing and changing the programme content and delivery mechanisms.
· Working on the Links to Work Programme support customers to up skill and progress them into paid employment.