To work within established procedures to ensure delivery of an efficient and accurate administrative service in accordance with operational service level agreements (SLAs) or deadlines.
1. Works within established operational procedures to deliver objectives and perform consistently against service level agreements (SLAs).
2. Responds to first line enquiries from customers or colleagues relating to regional activities, ensuring the best possible service is provided.
3. Extracts specified information from documents or adds appropriate standard coding and attachments to documents to support an administrative process.
4. Compile simple summaries of information relating to documents processed to support reporting requirements.
5. Locates and extracts information from files and records as requested to support analytical or reporting requirements.
6. Undertake word processing duties, including formatting letters, memos and reports to an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness
7. Ensure processes are followed for the management of information so all data is accurately captured and stored in accordance with data protection requirements.
8. Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focussed service delivery.
§ A good standard of basic education
§ Experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes
§ Experience of answering first line queries and providing customer focused service delivery
§ Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases.