Do you enjoy developing and managing relationships? Are you passionate about enabling people to maximise their potential?
Working Links is a leading provider of tailored services to help out of work people maximise their potential. We are seeking to recruit a number of Employer Services Consultants who will enthusiastically promote our Wales employer offer through forging and growing mutually-beneficial partnerships with regional and national employers.
If you are driven, proactive and passionate about supporting the ambitions of our customers and employers, are partnership-minded and are committed to high professional standards, we want to hear from you.
Do you have?
· Experience of working in a fast paced business development role and within a customer focused, results driven environment
Experience of engaging with employers or stakeholders, whilst providing ongoing relationship management
Experience of providing support to people with multiple or complex barriers to employment
A sound knowledge of IT systems
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation, written and verbal
· Good time management and organisational skills.
· Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
It is also desirable to have experience or an understanding of:
The local labour market and the employability sector
· Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and Organisation Needs Analysis (ONA).