PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
To work within established procedures to ensure delivery of an efficient and accurate administrative service in accordance with operational service level agreements (SLAs) or deadlines.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS
1. Works within established operational procedures to deliver objectives and perform consistently against service level agreements (SLAs).
2. Responds to first line enquiries from customers or colleagues relating to regional activities, ensuring the best possible service is provided.
3. Extracts specified information from documents or adds appropriate standard coding and attachments to documents to support an administrative process.
4. Compile simple summaries of information relating to documents processed to support reporting requirements.
5. Locates and extracts information from files and records as requested to support analytical or reporting requirements.
6. Undertake word processing duties, including formatting letters, memos and reports to an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness
7. Ensure processes are followed for the management of information so all data is accurately captured and stored in accordance with data protection requirements.
8. Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focussed service delivery.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Experience of working in a data entry role is desirable
Experience of working in a compliance role is desirable.
Experience of working with LMRS systems is desirable.
A good standard of basic education is essential.
Experience of general office administrative duties, including experience of similar processes is essential.
Experience of answering first line queries and providing customer focused service delivery is essential.
Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and databases is essential.