1. Deliver performance against agreed sales, service and quality KPI’s.
2. Promote the Service Offer to employers and internal operational functions through relationship management, sales, marketing and communication activity.
3. Manage the co-ordination of a response to employer’s requirements following identification and qualification of employer needs
4. Maintain CRM and vacancy data to a defined quality standard, to enable operations timely access to key employer related data.
5. Maintain a good understanding of the local/regional labour market and employer needs in order to inform operational delivery and support targeting of sectors, employers and clients
6. Support candidates to become self-sufficient in job search activity, through adopting coaching and mentoring approaches and working with small groups.
7. Identify opportunities for the development and growth of ‘employer accounts’ through following sales process, including qualifying opportunities and escalation.
8. Identify employment and other work related opportunities with employers through marketing candidates directly into employers
9. Deliver high-quality candidate preparation prior to interview/job start, including application, interview/assessment centre and job start preparation activity
To secure sustainable job outcomes for Working Links customers through providing employers with high-quality services, including recruitment, with a variable focus on sales, service and candidate preparation dependant on operational requirements. To promote the Service Offer to employers, in order to deliver tailored value-added services to secure stronger relationships and long-term employer commitment.